Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.
URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:Indian Fashion for Women, Indian Fashion for Girls, Fashion Sarees, Fashion Dresses, Indian Sarees, Indian Suits, Indian Dresses Online, Fashion Show Updates and Much more for a Fashionista
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Dame Edna inspired look
I am not to crazy about the new Mac collection, which was inspired by Dame Edna....but because I am such an addict I was wondering if I could pull of some of the eyecolours.....I tried to recreate to colors of the Royal Tour trio but I used Mac Climate Blue, Pink Mauve and Helium. I used Climate Blue as a liner also, the blush is Pretty Baby beauty powder and on my lips I have Pink Manish l/g (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment